Sudhir Soundalgekar – An Architect from Academy of Architecture, Mumbai and MBA in Project Management having 32 years of experience in Industry, with Commercial, Departmental Stores, Residential, Pharmaceutical Factory Projects in his portfolio. Currently working for a reputed brand Raymond as Director – Lifestyle Projects & Sustainability. In past has served for corporates like Shoppers Stop, Tata AIG, Bovis Lend Lease.
Sudhir leads a Project team consisting of Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers and Commercial Graduates. He is accountable for building infrastructure for all India “Raymond, Park Avenue, Colour Plus, Parx, Ready To Wear, Made To Measure, Ethnix & Khadi” format stores from taking over the premises for Design, Fit-outs up to handing over to operations for business. He is driving Sustainability Projects passionately to make Raymond Future-Fit for business.
Sudhir is acknowledged for contribution in various fields like Retail Design, Eco-Friendly Initiatives & won prestigious awards; some of which are summarised here.
- Council of Fair Business Practises at Bombay Merchants Chamber.
- Best Retail Design Category in Department Stores on all India basis in VMRD.
- Golden Peacock Eco-Innovation Award by Secretariat & Institute of Directors, New Delhi.
- International Best Practises at 5th Business Excellence Global Conference & 8th International Benchmarking Conference, Singapore.
- Best Green Efficiency Award by World CSR Congress.
- Best Prax Prize at Qimpro Convention by KPMG.